What is the correct spelling for ZELOTS?
This word (Zelots) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ZELOTS
- zealot Into his first election he flung himself with the fury of youth and the eager passion of a zealot.
- zealous Most zealous among these was a gentleman-an eminent civil engineer-of a high professional and social position.
- blots Poetry thus understood may either give a charm to the trivial or fall into mere burlesque; and though Pope's achievement is an undeniable triumph, there are blots in an otherwise wonderful performance which show an uncomfortable concession to the coarser tastes of his audience.
- slits The sheet was worn over Jones's head-a long, narrow slit serving him to see through, and two other slits freeing his arms.
- plots It was believed by many persons, and certainly by Lafayette, that there were plots, at this time, against the life of the queen.
- zealots Ghat townsmen are beastly ignorant zealots, and confound Christians with the Pagan Negroes of Central Africa, whom also they call "Ensara."
- belts The road was a fair one for the cattle, keeping along the line marked by Mr. Jardine the preceding year as before mentioned, and only presented a few light belts of scrub to go through.
- ocelots The jaguars, the ocelots, the crocodiles, the cranes, and the vultures, all prey upon them; and, perhaps, if man were to leave them alone, the result would be, not such a great increase in the number of the turtles, but that the creatures who prey upon them would come in for a larger share.
- salts Madeleine was summoned, and brought salts and vinegar.
- pelts Then, with an impatient movement, he threw his traps down and removed the pelts from his shoulder.
- slots While the insect is flying off to another blossom, the stalk to which the saddle-bags are attached twists until it brings them together, that, when his feet get caught in other slots, they may be in the position to get broken off in his struggles for freedom precisely where they will fertilize the stigmatic chambers.
- melts As soon as it melts, add the flour; stir till blended.
- SILTS The south side of McKinley is forbidding in the extreme, but its north and west fronts pass abruptly into a plateau of gravels, sands, and silts twenty-five hundred to three thousand feet in altitude, whose gentle valleys lead the traveller up to the very sides of the granite monster, and whose mosses and grasses pasture the caribou.
- SLATS First we get a head and foot board of a bed; then she finds out she forgot the rails, and they come separately; then in a few days the slats come on independent; then we find they are the wrong slats, and also that one of the rails sent belongs to another bed back there.
- welts Carnes cried out as he saw huge purple welts on it.