What is the correct spelling for ZELOUS?
This word (Zelous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ZELOUS
- aeolus So also Virgil makes her able to wield the lightning herself, while Juno cannot, but must pray for the intervention of Aeolus .
- jealous holla at ya girl, make the homeboys jealous don't you wanna lay under my umbrella – Beach Girl by lax
- velours And Molly won seven shillings on a three year old named Nevertell and coming home along by Foxrock in that old fiveseater shanderadan of a waggonette you were in your heyday then and you had on that new hat of white velours with a surround of molefur that Mrs Hayes advised you to buy because it was marked down to nineteen and eleven, a bit of wire and an old rag of velveteen, and I'll lay you what you like she did it on purpose...
- zeus To her, in pity for the barren earth, Zeus sent an embassy, but in vain it came.
- Cellos Much of the time, cellos provide part of the low-register harmony for the orchestra.
- Cells These cells are filled with a protoplasm, to which the plant owes its orange colour.