What is the correct spelling for ZELOUSLY?
This word (Zelously) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ZELOUSLY
- callously He had stumbled callously through one day after another of these weeks in which he had not seen Rachel towards his next meeting with her, as a half-blind man stumbles towards the light.
- jealously "He's a very nice man," put in Tessa jealously.
- loosely He had a smaller knife, but he held it loosely and uncertainly at his side.
- sedulously The elder Landgrave was as fond of hunting as of music, and sedulously fostered the cultivation of his niece's voice.
- seriously Shouldn't you say so, though, seriously?"
- zealous The Puseyites are most like them in that as well as in their mischievous doctrines; but then a new sect is always zealous for good as well as for evil.
- zealously Ah-the-enterprise I have in hand just now is one in which you will promptly and zealously give me all the help you possibly can-such effectual assistance, in point of fact, as shall insure its success."
- Zulus Three Zulus were approaching rapidly.
- holds one tongue
- honest god