What is the correct spelling for ZEVRA?
This word (Zevra) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ZEVRA
- guevara There was in the island a young Spanish aristocrat, Fernando de Guevara by name, one of the many who had come out in the hope of enjoying himself and making a fortune quickly, whose more than outrageously dissolute life in San Domingo had caused Columbus to banish him thence; and he was now living near Xaragua with a cousin of his, Adrian de Moxeca, who had been one of the ringleaders in Roldan's conspiracy.
- serf Something better than a serf , something less than a citizen-a second degree citizen, perhaps, with legal rights about equal to those of white women and children.
- zebra During his residence there, there had been two, thanks to a partition of zebra -skins; but these had been removed, and all was now in one room.
- Avery Avery spoke after a moment.
- Zara "Now, Zara , do you forgive me?