What is the correct spelling for ZILTCH?
This word (Ziltch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ZILTCH
- blotch On across the open, and straight upon the fray, they merged everywhere, and made bigger and livelier the blotch of mad swarming.
- clutch It never came alive out of the clutch of those terrible teeth. Don't pop the Crys I pop the clutch Pop one to ya mouth cuzz you talk too much – Break Yourself by xzibit
- filch The tricks to filch purses from the gaily-dressed ladies who flaunt in the churches, who serve as models to our poets of the golden age to depict a lying world devoid of honour.
- glitch The glitch is that he won the medal for Kenya, which does not allow dual citizenship, and the Olympic Charter requires each athlete to be a citizen of the country he or she competes for.
- latch Most of the buildings opened on to the yard, but at one end of the range Parkinson discovered a door, secured only by a wooden latch .
- milch Yes, there was one, and one only-the milch -cow.
- silt But the main reason is, that the silt brought down by the fen rivers cannot, like that of the Forth and its neighbouring streams, get safe away to sea.
- slouch "And Jappy, here, is no slouch .
- splotch Large hotels, with the air of palaces, crowned the upland vantages; there were bell-towers of churches, and in one place there was a wide splotch of vivid color from the red of the densely flowering creeper on the side of some favored house.
- zilch You sit there and talk about it like it was something that was going to happen to Joe Doakes and Oscar Zilch .