What is the correct spelling for ZIVE?
This word (Zive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ZIVE
- dive I didn't jest know whether to soar up aloft or dive considabul deep. I'll never take that dive Feel so alive – D.U.I. by I Know What You Did Last Summer
- five It's just seventeen and a half minutes after five. Fever roll up to a hundred and five. Roll on up, gonna roll back down. One more day I find myself alive, Tomorrow maybe go beneath the ground. – Black Peter by grateful dead
- give "Give up, you scoundrels, the game's over," cried Sir John. Of every thing I have to give Now there's nothing left for me to leave you But my will to live – Enough For You by Kris Kristofferson
- hive They thus keep a pure atmosphere in a crowded hive in hot weather. You don't me to survive Too busy ruling your hive – Girls Can Be Cruel by infusion
- jive In 1981 they formed their first record label Jive and Calder began to create a name for Jive as an important outlet for hip hop and rap. I can't take your jive No one here's alive – Hard Rock Dinosaur by tankard
- live She was not an iron maiden, but one among the nervous natures which live largely in the moment, though she was then sacrificing it to her nature's deep dislike. But now the kids got a chance to live And the O.G.'s got something to give – Gotta Lotta Love by ice-t
- rive "O, haud your tongue, Sandy Bowden!" I cried, my very heid like to rive wi' his yalpin'.
- I've I've not used your name.