What is the correct spelling for ZOIU?
This word (Zoiu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ZOIU
- coir The roping was done with a thin one-inch coir rope quickly and neatly, not so tight as to make all quite rigid.
- iou And from hence, they say, it comes that at this day, in the feast of Oschophoria, the herald is not crowned, but his staff, and all who are present at the libation cry out eleleu iou iou, the first of which confused sounds is commonly used by men in haste, or at a triumph, the other is proper to people in consternation or disorder of mind.
- poi I was to know her in her poi and soft food days.
- soil The young jungle had grown considerably during the rainy night; the soil under it, however, was black and bore traces of fire.
- sou I want nothing-not a sou!
- zebu Both are of the zebu breed.
- zion In fact I've given up the Children of Zion and turned Church of England, which my poor mother always was, until a clergyman spoke to her in a way no clergyman ought to speak, telling her what to do and what not to do, until she turned round in his face and became a Primitive Methodist, where she always poured out the tea at the New Year's gathering.
- zip It bent this way and that way and crouched back into its holder and then leaped out just in time to meet a slap from a bold wind that drew heavily across the room and in passing, sent the flame, Zip!
- zola Finally Zola was condemned to fine and imprisonment.
- zone If ungirdled, it would trail on the ground; but generally it was drawn through the zone or waistbelt in such a manner that it was double to the extent of about thirty inches over the vital organs of the body.
- zoo When you went out there you always turned your steps in the direction of the Zoo.
- zoom Leicester, then, in order to deceive the enemy, came to Bergen-op-Zoom, with five hundred men, where he remained two days, not sleeping a wink, as he averred, during the whole time.
- zulu There are primitive myths in which mankind is supposed to be descended from a primitive ancestor, which may range all the way from a serpent to an oak tree, or, as in a certain Zulu myth, a bed of reeds growing on the back of a small animal.
- You Surely you know what I mean, Jane?
- Lois But he has first committed his Druses to the care of Lois, to be led back to their mountain home.
- Lou Drawings by Iva Lou Wildey.
- Zoe That was Miss Zoe Oppner, the old man's daughter.
- MOI "You might say l'Americaine c'est moi.
- OI "Oi don't think he deserved that, mate," said the cheery voice of Paddy the fireman, as he passed down the yard.
- ZIT Now zit quite, wull 'e Miss Luzzie, or a 'wunt goo on no vurder.