What is the correct spelling for ZU?
This word (Zu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ZU
- au But Percevale and the Chevalier au Lyon are very charming poems, deeply imbued with the peculiar characteristics of the cycle-religious mysticism, passionate gallantry, and refined courtesy of manners.
- cu Cu. flaks, pieces of turf, is probably the same.
- eu Eu sa refrain from; Crow suffix sa the same.
- gu The modern coat is, Gu. two keys in saltire arg., in chief an imperial crown proper.
- lu The ticket agent in the station gave Aunt Lu a towel, with which she took some of the dirt from Sue's dress.
- mu The comparative is formed by prefixing jod or doi to the positive, and the superlative by cad or mu. Thus from chu limpid, are formed doichu more limpid, and muliu most limpid.
- nu I am awake, most excellent Jee-e-ekie, and feel the need of food, if you have such a thing abou-ou-out you and it is lawful for the Lord of Little Bonsa to take nu-tri-ment.
- pu "For to pu' the finest flowers, To put around our summer bowers.
- ru Ru. Why how now my Frenchified captain Fowlweather?
- wu Later on Li Dsing and his three sons, Gintscha, Mutscha and Notscha, aided King Wu of the Dschou dynasty to destroy the tyrant Dschou-Sin.
- zn One group of chickens received inorganic sulfates of Cu (12 ppm), Fe (45 ppm), Mn (70 ppm) and Zn (37 ppm) and their performance was compared to a similar group supplemented with chelates of Cu (2.
- zr ST: CIA Directorate of Operations, Far East division, China Branch SZ: Switzerland TP: Iran (1953) TU: South Vietnam WI: Democratic Republic of the Congo (1960s) ZR: Intelligence intercept program of CIA Staff D ops, the group that worked directly with the NSA (National Security Agency).
- U Averell, General, U.S.A. Badajos, siege of.
- Z That Z. H. that she knew of old stood for Zachary Hepburn, Philip's father.
- Du There was, however, one window left open in an upper story of the house at the corner of Rue du Sentier.
- Tu "I've travelled tu," he said at last.
- ZS The Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro (SB0380) improves on the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS by improving the SNR to 113 dB.
- BU Oats yield 50 to 75 bu.
- z's I pictured myself in it before I even purchased it attending Sister Z's tea party, looking like other women!