What is the correct spelling for ZUMA?
This word (Zuma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ZUMA
- bum I am what I am - just a low-down bum Always end up in trouble - just trying to be good But with tumbling dice - the sixes will come – Bad Habits Die Hard by accept
- burma Then came the flight from Upper Burma at the time of the war, and then the war itself.
- dumb Because he was dumb .
- fume He would fume and fret and all but rebel, if asked to live as the French people are forced to live during the war.
- guam Magellan was fortunate enough to chance upon the Isle of Guam , where plentiful supplies were obtained.
- gum And if he's wrong, by gum , he'll have to pay for it.
- hum He began to hum his favorite song.
- hume Hume, on the other hand, declared that to fight would be madness.
- kama They settled in the basin of the Dwina and the Kama and named their new home Biarmaland, while the Russians called it Great Permia.
- lama We next had a visit from a Lama , who appeared civil and intelligent.
- lima This was his mother's dread and for this reason he was not allowed to play more than Christian equality demanded with the boys of Lima Street.
- ma You mean the understudy, the one that's to play Miss Lyston's part, that Miss-Miss-" He snapped a finger and thumb to spur memory and then, as in triumphant solution of his puzzle, cried, "Ma-Malone!
- mama So any time you try and miss, Comteen, mama is going to pin you down fast, and hot up your seat with whatever is handiest."
- mum Biddy's heart was touched; she clasped her hands and exclaimed, almost unconsciously: "Oh, mum , it's the ghost!
- numb But numb and sullen, on they go, With heavy brows and backs bent low, While their small lights beside them gleam, Flickering feebly on the stream.
- puma I can't hunt the grizzly any more, nor the puma , Jinny.
- rama She laughed, and accepting the arm of Ormuz Khan, walked into a very English-looking library, followed by Rama Dass and Mrs. McMurdoch.
- rum The tea had rum in it.
- sum He went on to say that no one save myself and Albrecht knew of the sum brought that day from Breslau, no one else could have taken the keys from his table while he slept.
- sumac Trinkets of all sorts that they gather in travels in distant seas the tides bring and lay lovingly at the roots of black oak and sweet gum, hickory and stag-horn sumac .
- tum Any one declining to receive it in payment for goods sold at par was to be liable to a qui tum action, to be tried without a jury.
- zeta Y, when the Romans first borrowed it from the Greeks, was called Ypsilon; and Z, from the same source, was called Zeta ; and, as these two letters were used only in words of Greek origin, I know not whether they ever received from the Romans any shorter names.
- zola Thus M. Zola hopes much from her, and who will gainsay him?
- zulu He had made a couple of trading trips in the Zulu country, and knew many of the Zulu chiefs and indunas.
- Fum An' then, afteh a tehible shawt while, Ah git Little Miss fum the educationals an' they both be independent.
6 words made from the letters ZUMA
4 letter words made from ZUMA:mauz, mazu, muza, uzma, zaum.
3 letter words made from ZUMA:uma.