What is the correct spelling for ZUMBA?
This word (Zumba) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ZUMBA
- gumbo But, child, can you make a gumbo?
- jumbo But, perhaps, even if Jim had wished to catch Jumbo he could not have done so, for the old rabbit was thoroughly enjoying his scamper, and with his little, short tail cocked up and his long ears streaming behind him he raced along like the wind.
- lumbar From this place the aorta passes obliquely in front of the five lumbar vertebrae, and on arriving opposite the fourth, it divides into the two common iliac branches.
- mamba Then his plan to effect the rescue of Mamba was gradually matured.
- mba S business schools in 2016 and the 3rd best part-time MBA in 2015.
- DUMBO Famous cinematic portrayals of circus trains include 1941's Dumbo by Ben Sharpsteen, starring Verna Felton and Margaret Wright, 1947's Fun and Fancy Free by Jack Kinney, Bill Roberts and Hamilton Luske, starring Edgar Bergen and Dinah Shore, 1952s The Greatest Show on Earth by Cecil B.