How Do You Spell MMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "MMM" is [ˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm], [ˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm], [ˌɛ_m_ˌɛ_m_ˈɛ_m]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MMM
- Mmmmmmmmm she began Mmm mmmmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmm W h i s h h h - "Little Eve Edgarton" by Eleanor Hallowell Abbott
- Mmm she said I'll bet you're hungry - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- Maybe you think we didn't have a good dinner but mm mmm that chicken was good - "Roy Blakeley's Camp on Wheels" by Percy Keese Fitzhugh
- Mmm she said opening a menu - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- She ate little herself as do most expert cooks and found her reward when Sam or Maxine uttered a choked and appreciative Mmm - "Gigolo" by Edna Ferber