How Do You Spell MMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "mmm" is [ ˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MMM
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "MMM". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mmmm (60.0%)
- mmh (40.0%)
Usage Examples for MMM
- " Mmmmmmmmm," she began, " Mmm mmmmmmm- Mmmmm- Mmmmmmm, W- h- i- s- h- h- h! - "Little Eve Edgarton" by Eleanor Hallowell Abbott
- " Mmm she said, " I'll bet you're hungry." - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- Maybe you think we didn't have a good dinner, but mm- mmm that chicken was good. - "Roy Blakeley's Camp on Wheels" by Percy Keese Fitzhugh
- Mmm she said, opening a menu. - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- She ate little herself, as do most expert cooks, and found her reward when Sam or Maxine uttered a choked and appreciative " Mmm - "Gigolo" by Edna Ferber