How Do You Spell MMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "MMM" is [ˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm], [ˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm], [ˌɛ_m_ˌɛ_m_ˈɛ_m]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MMM
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "mmm". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for MMM
- Mmmmmmmmm she began Mmm mmmmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmm W h i s h h h - "Little Eve Edgarton" by Eleanor Hallowell Abbott
- Mmm she said I'll bet you're hungry - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- Maybe you think we didn't have a good dinner but mm mmm that chicken was good - "Roy Blakeley's Camp on Wheels" by Percy Keese Fitzhugh
- Mmm she said opening a menu - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- She ate little herself as do most expert cooks and found her reward when Sam or Maxine uttered a choked and appreciative Mmm - "Gigolo" by Edna Ferber