How Do You Spell MMMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "MMMM" is [ˌɛmˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm], [ˌɛmˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm], [ˌɛ_m_ˌɛ_m_ˌɛ_m_ˈɛ_m]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for MMMM
- Mmmm said Durtal who was now in front of his door - "LÃ -bas" by J. K. Huysmans
- Mmmm you look sleepy Oliver said - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- It contorted he choked gasped yelled defiantly Mmmm bah what ye doin' - "The Cricket" by Marjorie Cooke
- Mmmm she said sipping - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- 1958 Yes I have I D Mmmm - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau