How Do You Spell MMMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "mmmm" is [ ˌɛmˌɛmˌɛmˈɛm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for MMMM
- " Mmmm said Durtal, who was now in front of his door. - "LÃ -bas" by J. K. Huysmans
- " Mmmm you look sleepy," Oliver said. - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- It contorted, he choked, gasped, yelled defiantly: " Mmmm bah- what ye doin'?" - "The Cricket" by Marjorie Cooke
- " Mmmm she said, sipping. - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau
- 1958. Yes, I have I. D. Mmmm - "O+F" by John Moncure Wetterau