How Do You Spell MOBS?
Correct spelling for the English word "mobs" is [ mˈɒbz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MOBS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "MOBS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- moobs (100.0%)
Usage Examples for MOBS
- Those howling mobs of people did not frighten her. - "Sara Crewe" by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- A public sentiment that will sustain the officers of the law in resisting mobs and in protecting accused persons in their custody should be promoted by every possible means. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- Can we not make a sincere attempt to recognise it when it is among us, to look out for it, to encourage it, instead of acting in the spirit of Pickwickian caution, and when there are two mobs to shout with the largest? - "The Silent Isle" by Arthur Christopher Benson
- In short, we cleared a way through all these mobs of nations; for wherever the Emperor appeared, we made a passage for him; for on the land as on the sea, whenever he said, " I wish to go forward," we made the way. - "The Napoleon of the People" by Honore de Balzac
- The Reform Bill agitations and the London mobs of which Clarence wrote to us were like waves surging beyond an isle of peace. - "Chantry House" by Charlotte M. Yonge