How Do You Spell MOET?
Correct spelling for the English word "moet" is [ mə͡ʊˈɛt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MOET
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "MOET". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- oeht (33.3%)
- noget (66.7%)
Usage Examples for MOET
- This was M. Moet whose reputation has become almost as European as that of Champagne wine. - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte" by Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton
- We had some tag- ends of Moet and Chandon '84 to drink and a bottle of the old Chartreuse. - "We Three" by Gouverneur Morris
- French champagnes like Moet and Somebody, $ 3. 50 per bottle. - "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana" by Durham, Andrew Everett
- Life's a jest, and all things show it: Think of this when drinking Moet - "Mr-Punch-s-After-Dinner-Stories" by Hammerton, John Alexander, Sir
- " You have just pledged him in Moet and Chandon," replied Bowen quietly. - "Patricia Brent, Spinster" by Herbert Jenkins