How Do You Spell MOMS?
Correct spelling for the English word "moms" is [ mˈɒmz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for MOMS
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "MOMS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- wemon (16.7%)
- mooms (33.3%)
- ther (16.7%)
- mons (16.7%)
- mams (16.7%)
Usage Examples for MOMS
- The gang didn't know Mrs. Mansfield very well, on account of she was a new person in the Sugar Creek territory and didn't have any boys, and was more interested in society than any of the gang's moms and was always reading important books on account of it maybe made her seem more important if she knew the names of all the important books and who wrote them. - "Shenanigans at Sugar Creek" by Paul Hutchens
- Moms with babies in snuglis bent to chuckle them under their chins. - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- We went in the winter, too, on account of he lived all by himself and we had to go up to take him things which our moms were always cooking for him, and also we had to be sure he didn't get sick 'cause there wouldn't be anybody there to take care of him or call the doctor for him on account of he didn't have any telephone.... - "Shenanigans at Sugar Creek" by Paul Hutchens
- Come- speak to my moms - "Astounding Stories of Super-Science April 1930" by Various
- My moms is crying. - "Astounding Stories of Super-Science April 1930" by Various