How Do You Spell MURIEL?
Correct spelling for the English word "muriel" is [ mjˈʊɹiːə͡l] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Muriel
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Muriel". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mriel (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Muriel
- At this time it was Mr. and Mrs. Henry White who represented the United States, and won the hearts of all Rome as well, and assisted by their charming daughter, Miss Muriel White, they made this ball an affair to leave its lovely pictures in memory. - "Italy, the Magic Land" by Lilian Whiting
- Muriel studied his disturbed face with a twinkle of amusement. - "The Girl From Keller's Sadie's Conquest" by Harold Bindloss
- " I don't know," said Muriel Harding. - "Marjorie Dean High School Freshman" by Pauline Lester
- " I'll see to it myself," declared Muriel - "Marjorie Dean, College Sophomore" by Pauline Lester
- Muriel Colwood had at once perceived it; Marsham had been sometimes puzzled by the signs of it. - "The Testing of Diana Mallory" by Mrs. Humphry Ward