How Do You Spell N?
Correct spelling for the English word "n" is [ ˈɛn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for N
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "N". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nn (11.1%)
- usally (11.1%)
- m (11.1%)
- ri (11.1%)
- 0n (11.1%)
- n8 (44.4%)
Usage Examples for N
- Entered at the Post- Office at New York, N - "" by
- Number of caravanserais of, 159, n - "Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to Al-Madinah & Meccah" by Sir Richard Francis Burton
- That's it- for his sister's sake- n n not for yours, always himself and his came first. - "The Eye of Dread" by Payne Erskine
- You mean the N A. P. A.? - "The Silver Horde" by Rex Beach
- Town and Country, by A. J. H. Crespi, N S., vol. - "Life of Charles Dickens" by Frank Marzials