How Do You Spell N'T?
Correct spelling for the English word "n't" is [ˈɛnt], [ˈɛnt], [ˈɛ_n_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for N'T
- You don't know what it is to be in college and to want to do everything that you can't and ought n't and nothing that you can and ought and get all tangled up in things you never meant to touch - "Polly Oliver's Problem" by Kate Douglas Smith Wiggin
- Well there is n't - "Entire PG Edition of The Works of William Dean Howells" by William Dean Howells
- 8 No I did n't - "McGuffey's Third Eclectic Reader" by William Holmes McGuffey
- You are n't Felicity you can't imagine yourself in love with such a fellow - "The Mayor of Warwick" by Herbert M. Hopkins
- He said they told him it was n't - "Saunterings" by Charles Dudley Warner Last Updated: February 22, 2009