How Do You Spell NADA?
Correct spelling for the English word "nada" is [n_ˈɑː_d_ə], [nˈɑːdə], [nˈɑːdə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NADA
- Without changing her position Nada began to speak - "Warrior of the Dawn" by Howard Carleton Browne
- Each man you meet gives you the whole matter in a nut shell he has studied politics ever since he was able to talk all the other innumerable parties besides his own are nada - "Spanish Life in Town and Country" by L. Higgin and EugÃ¨ne E. Street
- Little did the modern discoverers of America dream when they called this country Canada from the exclamation of one of the exploring party Aca nada there is nothing here as the story goes that Canada would far outstrip those lands of gold and silver in which their imaginations revelled in that real wealth of which gold and silver are but the portable representatives - "Roughing it in the Bush" by Susanna Moodie
- 30 No digo nada - "Novelas Cortas" by Pedro Antonio de AlarcÃ³n
- Is this girl in your care Nada - "Warrior of the Dawn" by Howard Carleton Browne