How Do You Spell NADIA?
Correct spelling for the English word "nadia" is [ nˈɑːdjə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nadia
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Nadia". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nadie (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Nadia
- She knew very well how reluctantly her companion was doing the honors of the mountain vastnesses; how full of wrath he was because President Colbrith had seen fit to precipitate the Nadia and a private- car party into the midst of the strenuous building battle on the western extension. - "Empire Builders" by Francis Lynde
- " Nadia Ellistoff," he told them. - "The Evil Shepherd" by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- It was into a pious Brahmin family of ancient lineage that Lahiri Mahasaya was born September 30, 1828. His birthplace was the village of Ghurni in the Nadia district near Krishnagar, Bengal. - "Autobiography of a YOGI" by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Mr. Colbrith would like to see Mr. Ford in his private state- room in the Nadia - "Empire Builders" by Francis Lynde
- I can not take the responsibility of sending the Nadia to the end- of- track. - "Empire Builders" by Francis Lynde