How Do You Spell NADINE?
Correct spelling for the English word "nadine" is [ ne͡ɪdˈiːn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nadine
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Nadine". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- mandie (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Nadine
- But Nadine liked me no less for it, and that was reward enough. - "The Campaner Thal and Other Writings" by Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
- Nadine indicated that Chalmers had recognized Kenyon as he crawled up the veranda steps and Mrs. Van Dorn replied: " Very well, I'll be ready for him." - "In the Heart of a Fool" by William Allen White
- But Nadine alone knew it. - "The Campaner Thal and Other Writings" by Jean Paul Friedrich Richter
- Is that her name- Nadine Mazaroff? - "The Splendid Folly" by Margaret Pedler
- See, Nadine on the judgment- seat of Time lies the crushed angel, with the death color of the spirit- world. - "The Campaner Thal and Other Writings" by Jean Paul Friedrich Richter