How Do You Spell NAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "nah" is [ nˈɑː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NAH
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "NAH". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- na (60.0%)
- nahh (40.0%)
Usage Examples for NAH
- " Nah he waved temptation aside with a gesture of finality. - "The Brass Bowl" by Louis Joseph Vance
- Nah I'm done with that. - "Undo-a-Novel-By-Joe-Hutsko" by Hutsko, Joe
- They had no blankets, for it was summer, and blankets and rum issue are alike " Nah pooh" on the 1st of June. - "From the St. Lawrence to the Yser with the 1st Canadian brigade" by Frederic C. Curry
- Nah well, he said to himself, what is the difference? - "The Competitive Nephew" by Montague Glass
- What is nah poo? - "No Man's Land" by H. C. McNeile