How Do You Spell NAILER?
Correct spelling for the English word "nailer" is [n_ˈeɪ_l_ə], [nˈe͡ɪlə], [nˈeɪlə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NAILER
- He is a nailer at cork pool - "Godfrey Marten, Undergraduate" by Charles Turley
- Well you see I apologized I knew you were a nailer at that sort of thing or you would never have got to Mecca and earned your green turban - "It Happened in Egypt" by C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson
- Once in Derbyshire in an argument with some ministers he got so much the best of it that the crowd was delighted and cried out 'A Nailer a Nailer hath confuted them all - "A Book of Quaker Saints" by Lucy Violet Hodgkin
- Leonard the brother was deliberate and painstaking and Marcia in triumph nailed his coat tails to the roof according to the time honored privilege of the shingle nailer if the shingle layer lets himself get caught up with - "A Northern Countryside" by Rosalind Richards
- A nailer is a man who makes nails - "Journeys Through Bookland V2" by Charles H. Sylvester