How Do You Spell NAIROBI?
Correct spelling for the English word "nairobi" is [na͡ɪɹˈə͡ʊbɪ], [naɪɹˈəʊbɪ], [n_aɪ_ɹ_ˈəʊ_b_ɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NAIROBI
Below is the list of 18 misspellings for the word "nairobi". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NAIROBI
- When I left Nairobi the authorities were considering the removal of these trees because one row of them had been planted slightly within the legal limits of the street - "African Camp Fires" by Stewart Edward White
- He urges you to now concentrate on an Assembly for Nairobi by next April - "Unfolding Destiny" by Shoghi Effendi
- Suddenly it happens on a barbed wire fence and immediately after enters the town of Nairobi - "African Camp Fires" by Stewart Edward White
- The deportation of Cole of Nairobi was an excellent example of the protection of native populations against the arbitrary power of white colonists - "A Short History of English Liberalism" by Walter Lyon Blease
- I started out o' Nairobi wi' the most elegant bunch o' fightin' men ye could find - "The Blind Lion of the Congo" by Elliott Whitney