How Do You Spell NAKEDNESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "nakedness" is [n_ˈeɪ_k_ɪ_d_n_ə_s], [nˈe͡ɪkɪdnəs], [nˈeɪkɪdnəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NAKEDNESS
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "nakedness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NAKEDNESS
- If one dimly suspects that one is a liar a coward or a snob and gratefully believes that one has not been placed in a position which inevitably reveals these characteristics in their full nakedness one may be fairly certain that other people know that one is so tainted - "The Upton Letters" by Arthur Christopher Benson
- Thou hast seen my nakedness now I will see thine - "Japan: An Attempt at Interpretation" by Lafcadio Hearn
- It delighted him to feel the fresh soft fingers of the wind touching him and wandering timidly over his nakedness - "The Trespasser" by D.H. Lawrence
- Often had I seen them thus before but never in the nakedness of passion - "St. Cuthbert's" by Robert E. Knowles
- He wants to get it off his chest to talk it over to discuss its fine points to boast of how clever he was to ask for unnecessary advice about his conduct in the future to have at least one other person in the world who has seen his soul's nakedness - "Courts and Criminals" by Arthur Train