How Do You Spell NANA?
Correct spelling for the English word "nana" is [ nˈɑːnə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nana
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "Nana". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nanna (20.0%)
- nano (28.0%)
- nan (32.0%)
- naina (4.0%)
- mana (4.0%)
- brusels (4.0%)
- zzz (8.0%)
Usage Examples for Nana
- The alarm, however, soon blew over, and Nana took up his abode at the civil station of Cawnpore, as a proof of the sincerity of his professions. - "The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 17" by Charles Francis Horne
- Nana with bowed head, did not answer a word. - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- What do you want, Nana - "Milly and Olly" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- And finally those whose taste or lot has kept them " raking in the dirt of mankind" will think their view of truth best expressed by " L'Assommoir" or " Nana - "A History of English Prose Fiction" by Bayard Tuckerman
- And this same hovering menace of the Pindari force was causing Nana Sahib unrest. - "Caste" by W. A. Fraser