How Do You Spell NANA?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nana" is [n_ˈɑː_n_ə], [nˈɑːnə], [nˈɑːnə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NANA
- The alarm however soon blew over and Nana took up his abode at the civil station of Cawnpore as a proof of the sincerity of his professions - "The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 17" by Charles Francis Horne
- Nana with bowed head did not answer a word - "L'Assommoir" by Emile Zola
- What do you want Nana - "Milly and Olly" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- And finally those whose taste or lot has kept them raking in the dirt of mankind will think their view of truth best expressed by L'Assommoir or Nana - "A History of English Prose Fiction" by Bayard Tuckerman
- And this same hovering menace of the Pindari force was causing Nana Sahib unrest - "Caste" by W. A. Fraser