How Do You Spell NANNIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "nannie" is [ nˈani] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nannie
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Nannie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- manie (40.0%)
- nani (60.0%)
Usage Examples for Nannie
- She gave the letter to Nannie the next morning. - "The Gay Cockade" by Temple Bailey
- It means that I've cut the thing,- notebooks, lectures, professors, exams, 'the hale hypothick, ' as our Nannie would say at home. - "Corporal Cameron" by Ralph Connor
- I have promised Nannie that she shall see the boy put to bed. - "Madame de Treymes" by Edith Wharton
- Nannie I don't want to find fault with you, but don't you remember how we used to pride ourselves, in the dear old days, in not being like other girls,- the Paines, for example, or even Adelaide Sartoris, who used to gossip so much about young men. - "Not Like Other Girls" by Rosa N. Carey
- What's the difference between Nannie and Sally? - "Jane Journeys On" by Ruth Comfort Mitchell