How Do You Spell NANTUCKET?
Correct spelling for the English word "nantucket" is [n_ˈa_n_t_ʌ_k_ɪ_t], [nˈantʌkɪt], [nˈantʌkɪt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NANTUCKET
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "nantucket". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NANTUCKET
- This road is on the island of Nantucket and was subjected to a very light traffic - "The Future of Road-making in America" by Archer Butler Hulbert
- Connect me with Nantucket the Adjutant asks the operator - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- In the month of August 1819 the American whale ship Essex sailed from Nantucket for the Pacific Ocean - "Fighting the Whales" by R.M. Ballantyne
- Falling on a shallow the ashes made the island of Nantucket - "Tales Of Puritan Land Myths And Legends Of Our Own Land, Volume 4." by Charles M. Skinner
- The women stand on the rocks shielding their eyes with their hands as they gaze eagerly seaward just as the women of Nantucket stood on the roofs of the houses in olden times watching and waiting for the whaling fleet - "Grenfell: Knight-Errant of the North" by Fullerton Waldo