How Do You Spell NAPOLI?
Correct spelling for the English word "napoli" is [n_ˈa_p_ə_l_ˌɪ], [nˈapəlˌɪ], [nˈapəlˌɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NAPOLI
- But 'twere wiser to select some other point of your excellence for comparison than a competition with the glorious waters the fantastic and mountain isles and the sunny hill sides of modern Napoli - "The Water-Witch or, The Skimmer of the Seas" by James Fenimore Cooper
- 'Addio mia bella Napoli ' suggested Willy or anything you like Mr Brambilla - "Atlantis" by Gerhart Hauptmann
- The street was quite empty and half unconsciously I began to sing the song Bella Napoli always a favourite of mine for the sake of the refrain Santa Lucia - "To-morrow?" by Victoria Cross
- Among them were the nine volumes of Pietro Gianone's Istoria Civile del Regno di Napoli a copy of which I ought to have possessed long ago - "The Morals of Marcus Ordeyne" by William J. Locke
- The scenery in every direction around Napoli is exceedingly beautiful and when we approached it bore no marks of the sanguinary scenes of the late revolution - "Incidents of Travel in Greece, Turkey, Russia, and Poland, Vol. I (of 2)" by John Lloyd Stephens