How Do You Spell NARCISSI?
Correct spelling for the English word "narcissi" is [n_ɑː_s_ˈɪ_s_ɪ], [nɑːsˈɪsɪ], [nɑːsˈɪsɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for NARCISSI
- I think he is a little hard on me at times she said as she passed through the warm firelit perfumed rooms that were fragrant with the narcissi and violets and lilies that were sent in by his orders and strewn with the costly pretty trifles that she who had been used to the barrack like bareness of the Convent delighted in like a child and the gleaming mirrors gave her back her loveliness - "The Dop Doctor" by Clotilde Inez Mary Graves
- The narcissi on the window sills eyed Hazel in a white silence and their dewy golden eyes seemed akin to Foxy's and her own - "Gone to Earth" by Mary Webb
- The narcissi were not yet out but the fields were thick with their buds - "Faces and Places" by Henry William Lucy
- She leaned back against the cushions and the table being close by she stretched out a hand and once more took up the bunch of narcissi and while she talked to Armand she held the snow white blooms quite close to her face so close in fact that he could not see her mouth and chin only her dark eyes shone across at him over the heads of the blossoms - "El Dorado" by Baroness Orczy
- The scent of mignonette jonquils and narcissi filled the air - "My Brilliant Career" by Miles Franklin