How Do You Spell NARCO?
Correct spelling for the English word "NARCO" is [n_ˈɑː_k_əʊ], [nˈɑːkə͡ʊ], [nˈɑːkəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NARCO
- The way we're letting it out Salgath Trod is still alive on Police Terminal talking under narco hypnosis - "Time Crime" by H. Beam Piper
- We must stand by democracies like Colombia fighting narco traffickers for its people's lives and our children's lives - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- I suppose I don't have to warn either of you that any positive statement made in the hearing of a narco hypnotized subject he began - "Time Crime" by H. Beam Piper
- The sister when she finally realized the gravity of the situation lost all hope whatever for any restoration and acting under the advice of the old family physician had her committed to the State Hospital for the Insane as an incurable narco maniac - "Our Nervous Friends Illustrating the Mastery of Nervousness" by Robert S. Carroll
- I narco hypped her remember - "Time Crime" by H. Beam Piper