How Do You Spell NARCOTICS?
Correct spelling for the English word "narcotics" is [ nɑːkˈɒtɪks] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Narcotics
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "Narcotics". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- narcatics (11.8%)
- narcotice (11.8%)
- narocitcs (11.8%)
- narcotis (17.6%)
- narcotices (35.3%)
- norcotics (11.8%)
Usage Examples for Narcotics
- The conscience of Europe must not be lulled to sleep again by the narcotics of old phrases about " the ennobling influence of war" and its " purging fires." - "The Soul of the War" by Philip Gibbs
- All these recipes which are prepared for elemental diseases, consist of six things, two of which are from the planets, two from the elements, and two from narcotics - "Primitive Psycho-Therapy and Quackery" by Robert Means Lawrence
- As it contains the most reliable scientific facts in regard to alcohol, tobacco, and other narcotics it fills the demand created by the school laws compelling the teaching of the action of narcotics on the human body. - "Almost A Man" by Mary Wood-Allen
- To obtain it, there are several courses open to him: he may rush there and then on the weak old man and tear the stone from him; he may ply him with narcotics and extract it from the pocket during sleep. - "Prince Zaleski" by M.P. Shiel
- On Mars, it didn't seem odd to begin applying for a police job by carrying in narcotics - "Police Your Planet" by Lester del Rey