How Do You Spell NARRATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "narrated" is [ nɐɹˈe͡ɪtɪd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Narrated
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Narrated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- narated (66.7%)
- narriated (33.3%)
Usage Examples for Narrated
- On the morning following the events narrated in the preceding chapter the entire family were gathered at the table with the exception of Rex, who was invariably late, and Sydney himself. - "Two Boys and a Fortune" by Matthew White, Jr.
- A very grim man, said Lawrence, when he narrated what happened; but I felt most cruelly sorry for him. - "Lorimer of the Northwest" by Harold Bindloss
- Her eyes were fixed on his face as he narrated his story. - "The Grell Mystery" by Frank Froest
- To his credit be it narrated that he manfully resisted it. - "The Turner Twins" by Ralph Henry Barbour
- Mr. Growther welcomed him back most heartily and with an air of eager expectation, and when Haldane briefly but graphically narrated his experience, he hobbled up and down the room in a state of great excitement. - "A Knight Of The Nineteenth Century" by E. P. Roe