How Do You Spell NAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "nas" is [ nˈas] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Nas
- Some twelve years ago ka- lag'- nas an unidentified disease, destroyed a great number of people, probably half a hundred. - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- 540 A renda que apanhais o milhor que vos podeis nas ygrejas nam gastais, aos proues pouca dais, eu nam sey que lhe fazeis. - "Four Plays of Gil Vicente" by Gil Vicente
- When St. Hilarion blessed The horses of Italicus, they won The race at Gaza, for his benediction O'erpowered all magic; and the people shouted That Christ had conquered Marnas. - "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Where is- what nas happened to Dorothy? - "Castle Craneycrow" by George Barr McCutcheon
- I asked then the Consul what was the meaning of Targhee, who replied En- nas or " people." - "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846" by James Richardson