How Do You Spell NAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nas" is [n_ˈa_s], [nˈas], [nˈas]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NAS
- Some twelve years ago ka lag' nas an unidentified disease destroyed a great number of people probably half a hundred - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- 540 A renda que apanhais o milhor que vos podeis nas ygrejas nam gastais aos proues pouca dais eu nam sey que lhe fazeis - "Four Plays of Gil Vicente" by Gil Vicente
- When St Hilarion blessed The horses of Italicus they won The race at Gaza for his benediction O'erpowered all magic and the people shouted That Christ had conquered Marnas - "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Where is what nas happened to Dorothy - "Castle Craneycrow" by George Barr McCutcheon
- I asked then the Consul what was the meaning of Targhee who replied En nas or people - "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846" by James Richardson