How Do You Spell NAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nas" is [n_ˈa_s], [nˈas], [nˈas]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NAS
Below is the list of 14 misspellings for the word "nas". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NAS
- Some twelve years ago ka lag' nas an unidentified disease destroyed a great number of people probably half a hundred - "The Bontoc Igorot" by Albert Ernest Jenks
- 540 A renda que apanhais o milhor que vos podeis nas ygrejas nam gastais aos proues pouca dais eu nam sey que lhe fazeis - "Four Plays of Gil Vicente" by Gil Vicente
- When St Hilarion blessed The horses of Italicus they won The race at Gaza for his benediction O'erpowered all magic and the people shouted That Christ had conquered Marnas - "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Where is what nas happened to Dorothy - "Castle Craneycrow" by George Barr McCutcheon
- I asked then the Consul what was the meaning of Targhee who replied En nas or people - "Travels in the Great Desert of Sahara, in the Years of 1845 and 1846" by James Richardson