How Do You Spell NASHOBA?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nashoba" is [naʃˈə͡ʊbə], [naʃˈəʊbə], [n_a_ʃ_ˈəʊ_b_ə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NASHOBA
- Miss Wright of Nashoba is going to lecture at the court house sounded from street to street and from house to house - "Domestic Manners of the Americans" by Fanny Trollope
- By another deed she gave the slaves of Nashoba to the before mentioned trustees and by still another she gave them all her personal property - "History of American Socialisms" by John Humphrey Noyes
- The only white persons we found at Nashoba were my amiable friend Mrs W the sister of Miss Wright and her husband - "Domestic Manners of the Americans" by Fanny Trollope
- We copy the most important parts of Macdonald's memoir of Nashoba This experiment was made in Shelby Co - "History of American Socialisms" by John Humphrey Noyes
- A phenomenon similar to the Moodus noises and locally known as the shooting of Nashoba Hill occurs at times in the eminence of that name near East Littleton Massachusetts - "Tales Of Puritan Land Myths And Legends Of Our Own Land, Volume 4." by Charles M. Skinner