How Do You Spell NASHOBA?
Correct spelling for the English word "nashoba" is [ naʃˈə͡ʊbə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Nashoba
- " Miss Wright, of Nashoba is going to lecture at the court- house," sounded from street to street, and from house to house. - "Domestic Manners of the Americans" by Fanny Trollope
- By another deed she gave the slaves of Nashoba to the before- mentioned trustees: and by still another she gave them all her personal property. - "History of American Socialisms" by John Humphrey Noyes
- The only white persons we found at Nashoba were my amiable friend, Mrs. W-, the sister of Miss Wright, and her husband. - "Domestic Manners of the Americans" by Fanny Trollope
- We copy the most important parts of Macdonald's memoir of Nashoba This experiment was made in Shelby Co. - "History of American Socialisms" by John Humphrey Noyes
- A phenomenon similar to the Moodus noises, and locally known as " the shooting of Nashoba Hill," occurs at times in the eminence of that name near East Littleton, Massachusetts. - "Tales Of Puritan Land Myths And Legends Of Our Own Land, Volume 4." by Charles M. Skinner