How Do You Spell NASHUA?
Correct spelling for the English word "nashua" is [ nˈaʃjuːə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nashua
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Nashua". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nausha (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Nashua
- He died at his mother's residence at Nashua N. H., at 1 o'clock yesterday morning, in the fifty- first year of his age. - "Kinston, Whitehall and Goldsboro (North Carolina) expedition, December, 1862" by W. W. Howe
- Sawyer Junior Nashua N. H. D. S. Kellogg, M. D. Plattsburgh, N. Y. George Lamb Boston, Mass. - "Voyages of Peter Esprit Radisson" by Peter Esprit Radisson
- On Tuesday we went to Nashua N. H., and remained two hours. - "A Visit To The United States In 1841" by Joseph Sturge
- For six years he drove fifty miles every day; then he became stage agent, and agent for the Lowell and Nashua Railroad, then railroad owner. - "Stage-coach and Tavern Days" by Alice Morse Earle
- When Shattuck discovered his peril, he fled and made his way toward the Nashua River, which was then frozen. - "Reminiscences of Sixty Years in Public Affairs, Vol. 1" by George Boutwell