How Do You Spell NAT?
Correct spelling for the English word "nat" is [ nˈat] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nat
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Nat". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- wnat (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Nat
- Are you happy, Nat - "Jewel A Chapter In Her Life" by Clara Louise Burnham
- Mr. Fisher was alive- not the one you remember- not poor Nat but the old gentleman. - "The Great Miss Driver" by Anthony Hope
- " Don't be in a 'urry, Nat she pleaded. - "At Sunwich Port, Complete" by W.W. Jacobs
- Ole massa wuz good ter his slaves, but young massa Nat wuzn't. - "Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves, North Carolina Narratives, Part 2" by Work Projects Administration
- What's the matter with you, Nat - "Hillsboro People" by Dorothy Canfield