How Do You Spell NATALIA?
Correct spelling for the English word "natalia" is [ ne͡ɪtˈe͡ɪli͡ə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Natalia
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Natalia". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- natalya (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Natalia
- " Perhaps he thought we-" Natalia paused, and blushed. - "True and Other Stories" by George Parsons Lathrop
- The people of Moscow rose, and the streltsi marched to the kremlin where the appearance of Natalia with the two children made the mob hesitate. - "The Story of Russia" by R. Van Bergen
- Natalia burst forth, with pathetic eagerness. - "True and Other Stories" by George Parsons Lathrop
- Miss Natalia Dreighton, of a good Yorkshire family- a large one, reads an advertisement for the post of companion to a lady, and answers it, and engages herself, previous to the appearance of the young husband. - "One of Our Conquerors, Complete" by George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009
- Thus ended the Dutch republic of Natalia after six years of troubled life. - "Impressions of South Africa" by James Bryce