How Do You Spell NATALIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "natalie" is [ nˈatɐlˌi] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Natalie
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "Natalie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- natalies (6.8%)
- natlie (15.3%)
- natilie (42.4%)
- nattlie (3.4%)
- natallie (18.6%)
- nat (1.7%)
- natile (3.4%)
- nataleigh (1.7%)
- natelie (3.4%)
- natilly (3.4%)
Usage Examples for Natalie
- " You haven't given us a candy party for ages," broke out Natalie - "The Jolliest School of All" by Angela Brazil
- Can you get Krishna for me, Natalie - "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town" by Cory Doctorow
- Come along, Natalie The girl hesitated, evidently not altogether satisfied. - "The Case and The Girl" by Randall Parrish
- Have not yet written to Natalie - "Memoirs of Aaron Burr, Complete" by Matthew L. Davis
- " Do come, your Highness," Natalie urged, from the shelter of the elder woman's arms. - "The Iron Trail" by Rex Beach