How Do You Spell NATASHA?
Correct spelling for the English word "natasha" is [ nɐtˈaʃə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Natasha
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "Natasha". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- loooked (10.0%)
- natahsa (20.0%)
- natasa (40.0%)
- natash (20.0%)
- natashia (10.0%)
Usage Examples for Natasha
- Peter and Andrew and Natasha and the rest of them are the children of yesterday and to- day and to- morrow; there is nothing in any of them that is not of all time. - "The Craft of Fiction" by Percy Lubbock
- I can fancy how Glyeb and Natasha have grown. - "Letters of Anton Chekhov" by Anton Chekhov Translated by Constance Garnett
- " The Contagion" has for its heroine Natasha the Natasha that we have already met, but how transformed! - "Contemporary Russian Novelists" by Serge Persky
- The details of the charming career of Natasha for example, have no bearing on it at all. - "The Craft of Fiction" by Percy Lubbock
- It is magnificent, this latter, but it has no bearing on the other, the universal story of no time or country, the legend of every age, which is told of Nicholas and Natasha but which might have been told as well of the sons and daughters of the king of Troy. - "The Craft of Fiction" by Percy Lubbock