How Do You Spell NATHALIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "nathalie" is [ nˈaθali] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nathalie
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Nathalie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nataleigh (66.7%)
- northvale (33.3%)
Usage Examples for Nathalie
- Had Nathalie but cared! - "The Genius" by Margaret Horton Potter
- " I cannot believe you will be happy," said Nathalie - "Resurrection" by Maude, Louise Shanks
- She would like to have the role of Nathalie in Mont- reveche. - "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters" by George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie
- While travelling abroad he made Nekhludoff's acquaintance, and managed to make Nathalie who was also no longer a girl, fall in love with him, rather against her mother's wishes who considered a marriage with him to be a misalliance for her daughter. - "Resurrection" by Maude, Louise Shanks
- Nekhludoff's sister, Nathalie Ivanovna Rogozhinsky, was 10 years older than her brother. - "Resurrection" by Maude, Louise Shanks