How Do You Spell NATHALIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nathalie" is [n_ˈa_θ_a_l_ɪ], [nˈaθalɪ], [nˈaθalɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NATHALIE
- Had Nathalie but cared - "The Genius" by Margaret Horton Potter
- I cannot believe you will be happy said Nathalie - "Resurrection" by Maude, Louise Shanks
- She would like to have the role of Nathalie in Mont reveche - "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters" by George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie
- While travelling abroad he made Nekhludoff's acquaintance and managed to make Nathalie who was also no longer a girl fall in love with him rather against her mother's wishes who considered a marriage with him to be a misalliance for her daughter - "Resurrection" by Maude, Louise Shanks
- Nekhludoff's sister Nathalie Ivanovna Rogozhinsky was 10 years older than her brother - "Resurrection" by Maude, Louise Shanks