How Do You Spell NATHAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "nathan" is [ nˈe͡ɪθən] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nathan
Below is the list of 10 misspellings for the word "Nathan". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- natha (9.2%)
- natan (2.6%)
- nathans (10.5%)
- nathon (10.5%)
- nahtan (2.6%)
- nate (2.6%)
- nathen (44.7%)
- nathin (2.6%)
- natahn (2.6%)
- nathna (11.8%)
Usage Examples for Nathan
- In the same manner, Rollo split two or three other pieces off from his board, and then Nathan wanted him to let him split one. - "Rollo's Experiments" by Jacob Abbott
- 12: 9, 10. And David said unto Nathan I have sinned against the Lord. - "God's Plan with Men" by T. T. (Thomas Theodore) Martin
- When he had driven it in pretty far, he told Nathan to see how he was going to manage with his second wedge. - "Rollo's Experiments" by Jacob Abbott
- David did not suspect the bearing of the fable until Nathan applied it, and, to David's surprise and consternation, said, " Thou art the man." - "The Woman's Bible Part I. Comments on Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Part II. Comments on the Old and New Testaments from Joshua to Revelation." by Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- " It won't be the same thing quite," said Nathan Shelley drily. - "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1902 to 1903" by Lucy Maud Montgomery