How Do You Spell NATHANIEL?
Correct spelling for the English word "nathaniel" is [ nɐθˈanjə͡l] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nathaniel
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "Nathaniel". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nahaniel (6.3%)
- ntahniel (2.5%)
- nathaniels (27.8%)
- nathanial (40.5%)
- nathnaiel (3.8%)
- nathanniel (2.5%)
- nnathaniel (2.5%)
- nathaneil (12.7%)
- nathan (1.3%)
Usage Examples for Nathaniel
- This story of Ware's boyhood we owe to Nathaniel Smith, the engraver, who heard the architect tell it; and speaking of Smith reminds me of a story told by his son, who was called in his time " Rainy- day Smith." - "Curiosities of Impecuniosity" by H. G. Somerville
- Across Priscilla's straight, young shoulders lay a yoke from both ends of which dangled empty tin pails, destined, sooner or later, to be filled with that peculiarly fine water of which Nathaniel Glenn was so proud. - "The Place Beyond the Winds" by Harriet T. Comstock
- " N. C.- Nathaniel Clark," she said, in broken tones. - "Short Cruises" by W.W. Jacobs
- Apparently Nathaniel Lawson was not at home either. - "Every Man for Himself" by Hopkins Moorhouse
- This fine estate, extending then in the rear to the pond, was later owned by Mr. Charles W. Greene a descendant of General Nathaniel Greene, of revolutionary war fame. - "Annals and Reminiscences of Jamaica Plain" by Harriet Manning Whitcomb