How Do You Spell NATHANIEL?
Correct spelling for the English word "nathaniel" is [ nɐθˈanjə͡l] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nathaniel
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "Nathaniel". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Nathaniel
- This story of Ware's boyhood we owe to Nathaniel Smith, the engraver, who heard the architect tell it; and speaking of Smith reminds me of a story told by his son, who was called in his time " Rainy- day Smith." - "Curiosities of Impecuniosity" by H. G. Somerville
- Across Priscilla's straight, young shoulders lay a yoke from both ends of which dangled empty tin pails, destined, sooner or later, to be filled with that peculiarly fine water of which Nathaniel Glenn was so proud. - "The Place Beyond the Winds" by Harriet T. Comstock
- " N. C.- Nathaniel Clark," she said, in broken tones. - "Short Cruises" by W.W. Jacobs
- Apparently Nathaniel Lawson was not at home either. - "Every Man for Himself" by Hopkins Moorhouse
- This fine estate, extending then in the rear to the pond, was later owned by Mr. Charles W. Greene a descendant of General Nathaniel Greene, of revolutionary war fame. - "Annals and Reminiscences of Jamaica Plain" by Harriet Manning Whitcomb