How Do You Spell NATIONALIZED?
Correct spelling for the English word "nationalized" is [ nˈaʃənə͡lˌa͡ɪzd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nationalized
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "Nationalized". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- marginalised (4.2%)
- maginalized (4.2%)
- nationalised (83.3%)
- nationalzed (8.3%)
Usage Examples for Nationalized
- Hitherto, with the exception of the National Institute, this is the only society to which the government has granted the honour of receiving it as a body, or by deputation, on solemn occasions; and by that alone, it has nationalized at least tacitly, its institution. - "Paris As It Was and As It Is" by Francis W. Blagdon
- Her husband's business having kept them in France, they had become thoroughly nationalized - "Mary Wollstonecraft" by Elizabeth Robins Pennell
- Whether or not we wish to have the banks remain nationalized after we take over, we can figure out later. - "Border, Breed Nor Birth" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- Says Miss F may have to be nationalized - "Greener Than You Think" by Ward Moore
- A public organization of industry, a nationalized economic system, was necessary before the social fund could be properly protected and administered. - "Equality" by Edward Bellamy