How Do You Spell NATIONALIZED?
Correct spelling for the English word "Nationalized" is [n_ˈa_ʃ_ə_n_əl_ˌaɪ_z_d], [nˈaʃənə͡lˌa͡ɪzd], [nˈaʃənəlˌaɪzd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NATIONALIZED
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "nationalized". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NATIONALIZED
- Hitherto with the exception of the National Institute this is the only society to which the government has granted the honour of receiving it as a body or by deputation on solemn occasions and by that alone it has nationalized at least tacitly its institution - "Paris As It Was and As It Is" by Francis W. Blagdon
- Her husband's business having kept them in France they had become thoroughly nationalized - "Mary Wollstonecraft" by Elizabeth Robins Pennell
- Whether or not we wish to have the banks remain nationalized after we take over we can figure out later - "Border, Breed Nor Birth" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- Says Miss F may have to be nationalized - "Greener Than You Think" by Ward Moore
- A public organization of industry a nationalized economic system was necessary before the social fund could be properly protected and administered - "Equality" by Edward Bellamy