How Do You Spell NATIONALIZED?
Correct spelling for the English word "nationalized" is [ nˈaʃənə͡lˌa͡ɪzd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Nationalized
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "Nationalized". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Nationalized
- Hitherto, with the exception of the National Institute, this is the only society to which the government has granted the honour of receiving it as a body, or by deputation, on solemn occasions; and by that alone, it has nationalized at least tacitly, its institution. - "Paris As It Was and As It Is" by Francis W. Blagdon
- Her husband's business having kept them in France, they had become thoroughly nationalized - "Mary Wollstonecraft" by Elizabeth Robins Pennell
- Whether or not we wish to have the banks remain nationalized after we take over, we can figure out later. - "Border, Breed Nor Birth" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- Says Miss F may have to be nationalized - "Greener Than You Think" by Ward Moore
- A public organization of industry, a nationalized economic system, was necessary before the social fund could be properly protected and administered. - "Equality" by Edward Bellamy