How Do You Spell NATIONALS?
Correct spelling for the English word "nationals" is [ nˈaʃənə͡lz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NATIONALS
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "NATIONALS". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- natioals (100.0%)
Usage Examples for NATIONALS
- In view of the seriousness of the disturbances and their general character, the American minister at Peking was instructed at his discretion to advise our nationals in the affected districts to concentrate at such centers as were easily accessible to foreign troops or men of war. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- By swelling the income of the wealthy classes, foreign investment increases the expenditure at home for the labour of nationals thus leading to steadier employment and higher wages. - "American World Policies" by Walter E. Weyl
- Measures to assist them were therefore taken by the German Nationals and German Americans in the United States, which although not in themselves aimed at the Union, certainly transgressed its laws. - "My Three Years in America" by Johann Heinrich Andreas Hermann Albrecht Graf von Bernstorff
- Poland and Rumania issued laws establishing absolute equality between the Jews and their own nationals - "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference" by Emile Joseph Dillon
- Aside from this, the so- called Nationals would only have to understand themselves rightly in order to lift themselves out of their juncture with the good- natured Teutomaniacs. - "The Ego and His Own" by Max Stirner