How Do You Spell NATIVES?
Correct spelling for the English word "natives" is [ nˈe͡ɪtɪvz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Natives
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Natives". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- naties (50.0%)
- natevies (50.0%)
Usage Examples for Natives
- There wuz more than a hundred natives here. - "Samantha at the World's Fair" by Marietta Holley
- Here he found the natives friendly. - "Peter Stuyvesant, the Last Dutch Governor of New Amsterdam" by John S. C. Abbott
- Isoro led the way; six natives followed. - "On the Banks of the Amazon" by W.H.G. Kingston
- Why, nearly every time he talked with any of the natives he heard of fresh strikes. - "The Lookout Man" by B. M. Bower
- This is the way in which the natives as a general thing, sit in our churches. - "Dr. Scudder's Tales for Little Readers, About the Heathen." by Dr. John Scudder