How Do You Spell NATURED?
Correct spelling for the English word "Natured" is [n_ˈeɪ_tʃ_ə_d], [nˈe͡ɪt͡ʃəd], [nˈeɪtʃəd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NATURED
- And good natured visitors would not depart without leaving a gift to those who had done them service - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- I once heard him inquire with good natured contempt - "The Complete PG Edition of The Works of Winston Churchill" by Winston Churchill
- Now Mr Moore be good natured and consider - "Prince Fortunatus" by William Black
- You are too good natured - "'Twixt Land & Sea" by Joseph Conrad
- He was good natured able and vain - "Foul Play" by Charles Reade Dion Boucicault