How Do You Spell NATURED?
Correct spelling for the English word "natured" is [ nˈe͡ɪt͡ʃəd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Natured
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Natured". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nutured (33.3%)
- naturedly (33.3%)
- natuare (33.3%)
Usage Examples for Natured
- And good- natured visitors would not depart without leaving a gift to those who had done them service. - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- I once heard him inquire with good- natured contempt. - "The Complete PG Edition of The Works of Winston Churchill" by Winston Churchill
- Now, Mr. Moore, be good- natured and consider. - "Prince Fortunatus" by William Black
- You are too good- natured - "'Twixt Land & Sea" by Joseph Conrad
- He was good- natured able and vain. - "Foul Play" by Charles Reade Dion Boucicault