How Do You Spell NAVIGATED?
Correct spelling for the English word "navigated" is [ nˈavɪɡˌe͡ɪtɪd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Navigated
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Navigated". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- journied (25.0%)
- navagated (75.0%)
Usage Examples for Navigated
- Soon Pedro shifted his right hand to the tail- end of the turtle and thereafter navigated his living craft with ease. - "Dick in the Everglades" by A. W. Dimock
- The Straits have been navigated by fur- traders since 1670, but the fur- traders could take a week or a month to the four hundred and fifty miles of Straits. - "The Canadian Commonwealth" by Agnes C. Laut
- But the reputation of the 'Skimmer of the Seas' must be known to one who has navigated the ocean, long as you." - "The Water-Witch or, The Skimmer of the Seas" by James Fenimore Cooper
- The ark of the Chaldeans was a veritable ship; it had a prow, a helm, and a pilot, and men to manage it; and it navigated the sea." - "The Antediluvian World" by Ignatius Donnelly
- The shabby old gentleman navigated unsteadily until he came to a corner. - "The Tin Soldier" by Temple Bailey