How Do You Spell NAW?
Correct spelling for the English word "NAW" is [n_ˈɔː], [nˈɔː], [nˈɔː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NAW
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "naw". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for NAW
- Naw suh he cain't talk - "The Souls of Black Folk" by W. E. B. Du Bois
- Once there's Naw you ain't neither interrupted the little boy - "Miss Minerva and William Green Hill" by Frances Boyd Calhoun
- Naw said Petey worse than that - "At Good Old Siwash" by George Fitch
- Naw he might do it - "The Heart of the Range" by William Patterson White
- Naw I don't feel a thing - "Shipwreck in the Sky" by Eando Binder