How Do You Spell NAW?
Correct spelling for the English word "naw" is [ nˈɔː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for NAW
- Naw suh, he cain't talk. - "The Souls of Black Folk" by W. E. B. Du Bois
- Once there's- Naw you ain't neither, interrupted the little boy. - "Miss Minerva and William Green Hill" by Frances Boyd Calhoun
- " Naw said Petey; " worse than that. - "At Good Old Siwash" by George Fitch
- Naw he might do it. - "The Heart of the Range" by William Patterson White
- Naw I don't feel a thing ... - "Shipwreck in the Sky" by Eando Binder