How Do You Spell NEG?
Correct spelling for the English word "neg" is [ nˈɛɡ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for NEG
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "NEG". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- nega (100.0%)
Usage Examples for NEG
- The joke about the " neg rose" has since run the gauntlet of nearly all the minstrel bands throughout England and America. - "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 1" by Charles Farrar Browne
- 245. Double and triple negatives strengthen each other and do not produce an affirmative in A.- S. or M. E. The neg - "Beowulf" by Unknown
- It has the red rose, the white rose, and the neg rose. - "The Complete Works of Artemus Ward, Part 1" by Charles Farrar Browne
- He was so much in- ter- est- ed in such things, that he sometimes neg lect- ed his lessons. - "Stories of Great Americans for Little Americans" by Edward Eggleston
- She looked up with sweet surprise, and Barbara, not giving her time to speak, said: " The woods are so per- fect- ly fas- ci- nat- ing I'm neg lect- ing my cor- re- spond- ence." - "John March, Southerner" by George W. Cable